At Qi Analytics LLC we believe in providing applications and services without collecting, using, or sharing information unless it is essential to the functionality our products provide to the user.
We believe our customers and users should understand what information we collect, how we use it and who it is shared with.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and being transparent about our practices.
Third Party Services
We use third party service providers (collectively referred to as "Third Party Services") who operate according to their own Privacy Policies (listed below) and who may also provide options to "opt-out" of data collection.
All the Third Party Services we use, are used for the sole purpose of enabling us to operate effectively and deliver high product quality.
So you can find out more about the services we use, and in turn those you may use via our Products, we are providing information on what we use the services for and links to their associated Privacy Policies.
The Third Party Services we use:
Third Party SDK's (Software Development Kit)
Information we collect and how we use it
In order to provide you with our Services, we collect certain information from you when you use and interact with our Services. The information we gather falls into two categories: information you actively provide (for instance when you contact us via email), and information we collect through your use of our Products.
Information you actively provide to us:
Via our Website:
- Name and email address - you may provide this information to us through correspondence (for example via email), or through the use of a Third Party Service. We use this information to contact you and personalize the content of our messages.
- Correspondence and communications - any other information you choose to share with us via correspondence, including but not limited to email, support requests, post or social media. We use this information to understand your correspondence and respond to your questions.
Via our Mobile applications and the Third Party Services associated with it:
- Application Data - all application data (that is the data you create and add to The App) is only stored locally on your devices and, if enabled, on iCloud. This data is never shared with any other services or people unless you explicitly choose to do so through sharing options available in The App.
- Photos - we access your photos only when you choose to add photos to your application data stored by The App. Only information from the photos you select is stored in the application data of The App. This data is never shared with any other services or people unless you explicitly choose to do so through sharing options available in The App.
- Health Data - (if enabled by user) we store data (such as consumption of nutrients and body weight) in HealthKit and we may later retrieve the same information from HealthKit in order to present such data to you in The App. This data is never shared with any other services or people unless you explicitly choose to do so through sharing options available in The App.
Information we otherwise receive:
Via our Mobile applications:
- Usage Information - we collect certain information when you use our Services, including information about your interaction with the Services, and device information, such as operating system information.
Information we share and who we share it with
- Location - Apple Analytics.
- Usage information - Apple Analytics and Crashlytics.
All application data (that is the data you create and add to The App) is only stored locally on your devices and, if enabled, on iCloud. This data is never shared with any other services unless you explicitly choose to do so through the sharing options available in The App.
We have no way to access the application data of The App and therefore cannot read, recover or share data for or on behalf of any person or organization.
Data shared to Third Party Services as detailed above may be stored on the servers of the associated Third Party Service.
We take reasonable measures to protect any personal information we may hold about you in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
For information on how your iOS device encrypts and secures data, and on how data is protected on iCloud, please consult Apple documentation.
Changes to this Policy
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.